Take advantage of our new version of Elecard CodecWorks supporting Ubuntu OS and Simulcrypt encryption
Now high-quality encoding becomes available and easy to access for a wider range of users with Ubuntu support added!
As we develop and implement solutions that cover the entire chain of the broadcast process, we work on making our solutions truly multi-functional. In addition to advanced transcoding CodecWorks now ensures secure data protection from unauthorized access engaging both hardware and software levels. The new version makes it possible to encrypt transport streams (TS) and OTT streams using Simulcrypt and CENC due to integration with DRM CAS of the GSLabs company.
- Ubuntu 20.04 support;
- Support for insertion of EBP (encoder boundary points) for third-party packetizers;
- Support for receiving a stream over the MPEG-DASH protocol.
We improved web-interface and extended its capabilities:
- Schemes with a redundant source now can be created;
- Possibility to specify redundant servers;
- Segregation of user rights and authentication.
- Support for multiplexing HBBTV system information;
- Improved failover protection when organizing server redundancy;
- The Linux version of CodecWorks now fully complies with the Windows version;
- Automatic configuration of a redundant server in case of 1+1 server redundancy.
Evaluate new Elecard CodecWorks v.4.9
If you have any questions, contact Elecard Sales Department